Saint Augustine Beer Safari Weekend 2014
Experience our Nation’s Oldest City
in a Way Most Tourists Never Will…
This is one beer tour you definitely won’t want to miss!
4th Annual St. Augustine, Florida
Beer Safari Weekend
September 19 – 21, 2014
Enjoy Beer Tastings & Brewery Tours-Visit A1A Ale Works & Mile Marker Brewing, See the Breweries, Meet the Brewers & Taste Their Beer Right at its Source, it’s the pefect beer lovers’ tour.
- Savor Gourmet Beer Paired Meals Created Especially for Us by some of Saint Augustine’s most talented chefs
- Tempt your Tastebuds with the Ultimate Beer and Chocolate Pairing during our Exclusive Private Tour of Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Check Out the Local Haunts… and Haunters - during our Saturday Night Ghost Tour
- Soak in the Spirit of our Nation’s Oldest City during our Private Trolley Tour of Historic Downtown
- Stroll the Cobbled Streets -Find the Perfect Souvenir in the Unique Shops and Galleries along George Street, Sample some Spanish Pastries or Gourmet Popsicles
- Discover Saint Augustine’s Unique Ambience-Enjoy Live Music in some of the Historic Pubs,Check out the Imposing Castillo San Marcos along the Waterfront
And More -but you’ll have to be there to find out!
Let me start with – a blast !!! From the first amazing dinner , to the great chocolate factory and St. Augustine tour and brewery tours to the unbelievable beer paired meals. Can I say WOW !
- 2 nights hotel with breakfast,free parking and wifi
- Private tours of Historic Saint Augustine, Whetstone’s Chocolate Factory, A1A and Mile Marker Breweries with tastings and a Private Ghost Tour
- 2 Gourmet Beer Paired Dinners
- Saturday lunch with (of course!) beer
- Transportation to Mile Marker Brewing
- Weekend Trolley Passes
- And some other goodies yet to be revealed…!
Don’t Wait-Book Now- Makes a Great Holiday Gift!
Only $525 per person double occupancy!
Limited Special Single Occupancy Rooms are Available on this Trip at only $650
Make Your Reservations Today